Sunday, February 1, 2009
And the journey begins.................
I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a very long time but kept telling myself "we really aren't that interesting" and I'm really not even certain if anyone would read this anyway......but I just love seeing all the blogs of my family and friends and check them on a regular basis, so I will try and keep up on this thing so you can be updated on our family. Plus I am horrible with keeping a journal so hopefully I can capture some of the moments in our life I might otherwise have forgotten by using this as a type of journal. At the very least this will be a great spot for my kids to come back to and remember their journey through life. So please bare with me as I start my own journey in creating this..............:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment